The recently updated version of Windows that is Troubleshooter Windows 10 is a small update that comes with the exciting changes and features that include the recommended troubleshooting. Earlier, if you have noticed that to troubleshoot some errors you have to run the right troubleshooter or you have to resolve the issues manually. Now, the Troubleshooter Windows 10 is a feature that accesses the diagnostic data for detecting and fixes for many common underlying issues.
Moreover, Windows 10 comes with the Troubleshooter Windows 10 solutions that will deal with the issues automatically which might hamper the user’s experience. For instance, the Troubleshooter Windows 10 works well for disabling a feature or an app that is not working correctly through Windows update.
How to work with Troubleshooter Windows 10 settings?
To adjust the windows update troubleshooter windows 10 settings, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, open the “Settings” tab.
- After this, click on the “Privacy” button.
- Followed by this, you have to tap on the “Diagnostic & Feedback” option.
- Just select the option given under the “Recommended Troubleshooting” option.
How to run Troubleshooter Windows 10?
To apply the features of Troubleshooter Windows 10, you have you have to use the steps given below:
- Go to the “Settings” button and just click on the “Update & Security” button.
- Tap on the “Troubleshoot” option.
- After this, you have to select the program that comes under the “Recommended Troubleshooting” button.
Note: You will be able to just run the Troubleshooter Windows 10 manually if you are going for “Ask me before fixing problems” tab.
- Just click on the button that is labeled as “Run the troubleshooter”.
Once you have completed the steps, you need to go for fixes to detect the issues. If there are recommendations on the webpage then just repeat the steps.
How to disable the Troubleshooter Windows 10?
In order to disable the Troubleshooter Windows 10, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to open the “Settings” option.
- Now, you have to click on the “Privacy” option and tap on the “Diagnostic & Feedback” option.
- You now have to select the “Only fix critical problems for me” button under the “Recommended Troubleshooting” tab.
Note: If you have any confusion about the steps given above then we recommend you visit the official Microsoft website and get the queries resolved.
How to view the Troubleshooter Windows 10 on your OS?
To lookout for the Troubleshooting history on the device, you just need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to open the “Settings” button.
- Just open the “Update & Security” button and then tap on the “Troubleshoot” option.
- Tap on the “View History” option that is visible under the “Recommended Troubleshooting” option.
- Go to the list of Fix attempts.
Point to remember: The history to preview is not available for the build-in Troubleshooter Windows 10 that you use to execute manually over the internet connections, printers along with the Windows updates.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
Once you have completed the steps given in this article, you will be able to see the fixes that come in Windows 10. However, we recommend you to visit the official website of Norton setup and then follow the guidelines. To visit the website you can go to URL Norton.com/setup. If there are some confusion and doubts about the topic we have discussed then get the help of Customer Support executives who are present on the official website.