It is very much important to keep your Kodi updated as it is the best way to prevent all kinds of technical issues along with this application. Fortunately, this process doesn’t require a lot of your time, and it’s very easy. Therefore, you do not have any excuse to use the old version of Kodi even if you have many of the stored content with many of the addons installed on your device. So, if you are looking to learn the basics to update Kodi builds 2020 on your then this article will brief you about the same.
Let us gather some basic and relevant information for the same that will help you to understand what it truly means to update the Kodi. You are accustomed to updating the apps on the iPhone or Android devices and tap on the “Update” option. However, it is not the same process if you wish to update the Kodi that clearly means you have to update it manually. So, go through the article and get to learn the steps to update Kodi for the devices along with installing the best Kodi addon.
Kodi for windows 10
If you wish to process Kodi for windows on your device then follow the steps as given below:
- On the Windows PC, used the web browser to open the Kodi Windows Installer and tap on the “Download” button.
- Now, open the Kodi and tap on the “Add-ons” option. Tap on the “Open box” icon and choose the “Install from ZIP file” button.
- Go to the downloaded zip file and then use the Kodi and tap on the zip file.
- After a few minutes, the script will be installed.
- The addon will show you the list of categories and tap on the “Released” option.
- Kodi will now finalize the process and you will restart the app.
Install Kodi on firestick
If you are looking for the steps to get free VPN for firestick then here are the steps to install Kodi on Firestick without any interruptions:
- First of all, you need to download the “Downloader” app on Amazon’s app store.
- Open the app and go to the Kodi website on your Fire OS device.
- Now, tap on the “Download” option and tap on the Android logo.
- Make sure, you select the “Recommended” tab and tap on the “ARMV7A (32bit)”.
- Wait for the download to complete, just open the file and then proceed with the installation steps as prompted on-screen.
In this article, we have elaborated steps that will help you to update Kodi on your devices. However, if you have related queries or you are stuck in between the process then you are strongly recommended to visit the official website of Norton and get related information and articles. More Information :- Norton.com/setup.