In this era of technology, people secure their smart devices with Antivirus solutions and one amongst them is Norton. Besides, Norton provides its customers with high-end security, sometimes it starts creating hassle in their work and displays error codes. The error code which is discussed in this article is one of the most annoying errors which users have to face.
One should not worry about such error codes as they may be fixed easily if you follow the right procedure. But it is suggested that you update yourself with the possible causes and symptoms before proceeding with the troubleshooting steps.
The symptoms of Norton Error 3035 6
Here is a list of symptoms through which you will get to know that there is some problem in your Norton product downloaded via Norton.com/setup.
- Your antivirus stops working and displays error code 3035 on your PC.
- The Norton antivirus does not perform is scanning task properly.
- The antivirus doesn’t open and again and again displays the error codes.
Common reasons behind the occurrence of Norton Error 3035 6
- The error occurs most likely due to the Windows Registry entries.
- Sometimes, you mistakenly apply irrelevant settings to the system.
- There might be a decline in RAM performance.
- Another reason could be the presence of corrupt, malicious, or infected files in your system.
Workaround to fix Norton Error 3035 6
Manually repairing the Registry entries which are related to the error will most probably resolve this issue. To fix the registry entries on your own, you will need to create a backup of your important files and folders. For this process, you need to export a part of the registry associated with the error. Follow these steps to create the backup and fix the error.
- In the first step, you have to begin by navigating to the main menu.
- In the search bar, type “command” but do not press the enter key.
- Now, you have to hold the “Ctrl” and “Shift” keys altogether and hit the Enter key.
- Now, you will be prompted with a dialog box asking for your permission.
- When the prompt appears, click on the “Yes” option.
- At this stage, a black box will open up including the cursor.
- It’s time to type “regedit” in this black box and then press the “Enter” key.
- Head to the “Registry Editor Tool” and select the files that you wish to keep as the backup before you start to repair the registry entries.
- Go to the File menu of the “Registry Editor” and hit on the “Export” option.
- Now choose the location where you want to save the Norton backup files and folders.
- Now, you have the backup of your Norton Antivirus related Registry entry.
- Uninstall the Norton software and reinstall it again.
Visit Norton.com/setup support section in case you want to know more about other error codes and their troubleshooting steps. Once you install Norton on your device, keep updating the software for hassle-free work.